Back to school
Class is now in session. Take a look at our Course Outline below. For a quick introduction to all things Shoulder Screws, start with Design Variations 101. If you’re not a newb, Drive Systems 201 will take you to the next level – and it includes Threads 202 to help you differentiate between your UNCs and your UNFs. Or, if you’re working on your Master’s, Materials 301 will give you the info you need to become a TA, or conquer real world applications in real time.
Product Groups 101
Learn about the many different styles of shoulder screws available.
Product Details 201
Learn about the various drive types offered within the industry.
Learn about materials and what those little marks on the bolt head are all about.
Why buy from AMPG?
- Made in America
- DFARS compliant
- One stop shopping for the most complete selection anywhere
- Certifications available upon request
- Free samples of in stock shoulder screws
- Bulk discounts
- Fast service
- Complete machine shop to make custom parts
- Precision Grade, high quality parts with superior finish
California Prop 65 Compliant
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility