Beautiful Parts Right Now – New Parts All The Time
Our collaborative team is made up of multidisciplinary machinists, engineers, manufacturing experts, and experienced project and business operations leaders. Together we work with the world’s leading companies to manufacture and deliver specialty and hard-to-find fasteners. In addition, we also work with OEM’s and Architects to invent new products and solutions, quickly.
Your passion, flexibility, and commitment to lifelong learning will be met with the respect it deserves. Everyone on the shop floor is invested in your success and will do whatever it takes to make sure you constantly learn new skills.
AMPG is a family business, and we are going to stay that way. We are the absolute leader in the fastener industry in new products and manufacturing speed. We are committed to people, automation, information, and change. With 30 years of straight growth behind us, we are looking for people committed to making the next 30 as successful as the first.
We are looking for bright, motivated individuals; manufacturing experience is unnecessary. Our most successful employees begin as young people with great minds, excellent computer skills, and who like working with their hands to create something.
Our 130,000 Sq Ft Manufacturing, Engineering, and Design center is located in Indianapolis, IN.
WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO WORK FOR US
- We buy only the most advanced equipment and you get to work on them immediately. We buddy you up with an experienced machinist who is totally into your success.
- We provide everything – all tools, training, uniforms, shoes, and a place where everyone has a great attitude about the work they do each and every day
- We are growing and adding new equipment every year – including new technologies
- We have a flat management structure, and we operate efficiently without supervisors so you are responsible for your behavior and your work
- The manufacturing floor is clean and climate controlled
- Monthly Profit Sharing Program – each and every month you meet one on one with top management and ownership to discuss the company’s performance, your performance, and how the monthly profit sharing is divided.
- No one else in the world is doing what we are doing – this is an opportunity to join a world-class company inventing products and methods daily – it is exciting!
Have a great attitude about learning, and you need to like people. Our unorthodox system only works because of the incredible attitude everyone who works here displays on a daily basis. With over 80 CNC production machines producing over 800 different items (1,000,000 pieces per month) with only a few machinists, flexibility, memory, and good humor are what you bring to your role.
“That’s not my job” is a phrase that does not exist here – we all do whatever we can to get things out faster. We are a family business that believes that everyone who works with us does better as the company does better.